WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following types of personal information from you when you interact with our Service in order to provide you with the most relevant and useful information:
- your name;
- the opposing party’s full name;
- email address;
- your postcode;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through your use of our website or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
WHY DO WE COLLECT, USE & DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Services;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our tools and services, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
- to consider your employment application.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may disclose the Information to the following parties:
(a) Third Party Service Providers
We may engage third party companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. These third parties have access to the information collected so that they may perform these tasks on our behalf and ultimately allow us to provide our services and are prohibited from using the personal information for any other purpose than providing assistance. We may permit our service providers to use aggregate information which does not identify you.
(b) Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
(c) Professional Service Subscribers
We may share the information collected with our professional service subscribers for internal business purposes, including for customer support, marketing, technical operations and for the purposes of providing and the Service to you and improving the Service. We may permit our professional service subscribers access to use of aggregate information in the form of an analytics report, which does not identify you.
(d) Business Partners
We may share the information collected with our business partners in connection with offering you co-branded services, providing additional services or engaging in joint marketing activities.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA
We may disclose personal information outside of Australia to cloud storage providers located in the United States of America. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our tool. While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our tool, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on our tool that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our tool may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us through the contact us function on our website. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
This policy may change and be updated from time to time and is available on our website
For further information about our policy or practices, or to access or correct your personal information, or make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.